We are experts in block management and have extensive knowledge in managing leasehold properties.
We can manage your block anywhere in England and Wales
Our office is in Manchester and Birmingham which enables us to offer our property management services on a broader scale. By not opening multiple offices on the high street we are able to reduce our running costs and save money, which enables us to operate on a larger scale and pass those savings on to our clients! With our reduced management fee we can manage your property anywhere in England and Wales. You will get a comprehensive and personal management service with Advance.
Reduced charges with Advance
We aim to reduce service charge costs for our residents without compromising on the level of service. We are confident in our approach as we work with our residents and take any suggestions made on board. We believe in creating a long and prosperous working relationship.
What you can expect from us:
- You will have your own dedicated property manager who will be assigned to your development.
- You will receive regular meetings in order to be kept up to date on repairs and financial matters at the development.
- You will receive the same level of service from us regardless of the location or size of the property.
- We will arrange regular site inspections.
- We guarantee to arrange call backs and reply to emails within 24 hours.
- We guarantee to respond to letters on receipt within 24 hours.
- Advance are always available for emergency issues, as we offer a 24 hour emergency line direct to one of our property managers who will be familiar with your property.
At Advance we scrutinise each item on the service charge budget and strive to achieve the best price without compromising on the level of service.
On behalf of our clients, we negotiate to lower costs with suppliers and contractors. This benefits our residents as the savings would be passed to them.
We carry out regular site inspections in order to ensure the property is in order and that all works are being carried out to great standards. They would take the meter reading and update the energy company. We also welcome residents approaching the property manager on site if they have any questions.
We maintain regular contact with our directors and residents by sending update letters and by arranging meetings.
We also offer tailored packages that allow our team to manage your block in the most effective way possible.
Contact Advance Block Management for more information
For more information please contact us on 0345 652 0026 or email us at [email protected] You can also complete the enquiry form on our home page and our contact us page and we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours. We look forward hearing from you.