We can manage your block anywhere in the UK.
We keep our running costs down so we can operate on a larger scale and pass those savings on to our clients with reduced charges without compromising on the level of service we provide. In fact we are confident that with our close management and personalised service that the service will also be improved without our residents incurring high charges as a result.
Our Services Include:
Our services include managing large and small residential developments in the UK and we guarantee to deliver the same service regardless of the location or size of your property.
Our services include:
- Preparation and administration of service charge and ground rent demands.
- Service charge and ground rent collection.
- Preparation of annual service charge budgets.
- Providing annual reports of income and expenditure.
- Maintaining client trust bank accounts.
- Maintenance contracts preparation and control.
- Managing and verifying invoices for payment.
- Regular site inspections.
- Advice on compliance with relevant leasehold obligations.
- Advice on compliance with relevant statutory obligations.
- Arrange regular director meetings.
- Arrange annual general meetings.
- Company director services.
- Company secretarial services.
- Supervision of building works and decorations.
- Advice on lease extensions.
- Advice on forming right to manage company.
- Dealing with consents and notices.
- ‘Out of Hours’ emergency helpline available 24/7 every day of the year.
We adopt a professional approach to all of our services and aim to deliver the best possible service to our residents. We frequently review and improve on our own procedures and above all we take time to listen to our clients.
We can take care of all aspects of the block management, from the practical side of repair and maintenance to the statutory matters including accounting and legal issues.
We can reduce your management charges!
Advance Block Management can save you money with reduced service charges while providing the best service. We believe in giving our clients the reassurance of a fixed management fee per annum so they know exactly how much they are being charged. We do not charge based on a percentage of the annual expenditure of the property. Our fees are fixed and transparent.
Please contact us for more information. You can complete the enquiry form online, either on our contact us page or on the home page, and we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively you can call us on (local rate) 0345 652 0026.